Come learn programming with JCppEdit.
The best IDE for learning programming language, JCppEdit v3.8 is now on. The groundbreaking IDE first made its debut on the web on 25th Nov 2015, with the version 3.0. After releasing the successful and widely appreciated v3.2 and v3.5 on Jan 2016 and Feb 2016 respectively, the company “Dremendo” aired their latest update of JCppEdit as version 3.8 on 24th Jul 2017.
Why is it the best IDE for students? And, why should we choose JCppEdit v3.8 over any other IDE to learning programming language?
What’s New Out Here?
- Added New File Dialog window for inserting a new file in your project.
- Added Borland Compiler back to compiler list. Now you can select between MinGW and Borland
- Compiler for programming.
- Added Autocomplete feature to code faster.
- Added Console Emulator for working with DOS Terminal.
- Added Close Selected, Duplicate, Copy Path and Rename file options under context menu of file tab window.
- Added Tool menu that contains some useful tools.
- Added Auto Reformat code while you type in C, C++ and Java files.
- Added Background compilation for C, C++, and for Java, Real Time Error Detection while you code.
- Added Auto Detection of C++ Graphics file, so no need to choose Enable Graphics option from
- Environment Menu before compilation.
- Added HTML comment under Comment Code Block option.
- New improved project explorer window for better project handling.
- Improved Memory Resource utilization for smooth working for large files.
- Fixed issue for not able to run C, C++ and Java program under Windows XP Operating System.
- Bugs fixed.
So these are the 15 new features, “Why We Should Go for JCppEdit v3.8”. So, save your time and money, and get back to what matters most. Grab it now.
Happy Coding. 🙂